Wednesday, July 23

sent hazel off to shanghai last night :( 6 months without my best friend will be tough but i believe we will see each other again in the blink of an eye!

my internship ended last friday. was having mixed feelings. on one hand i feel happy of course, finally i can have my well deserved break when i can wake up at 2pm everyday. but on the other hand, i know i will miss my colleagues and hearing our laughter everyday. i think i am quite lucky because i always meet nice colleagues. this bunch of colleagues really changed my internship from a dreaded one to a enjoyable one.

went to kukup for a short trip during the weekends with my colleagues. had lots of fun, the food is good, the COST of living is low (ie things are cheap), and it's a way different feeling than being in the city.

i plan to post a longer entry but suddenly decided to catch dark knights now. i'll blog again with many many photos!

No comments: