Tuesday, August 18

I am darn bored!!!! 2 more hours to knock off. Want to go home watch tv while feasting on cookies (bought 2 big packs from candy empire). 3 more days to weekend, why still so far?!!? Have lots of photos to post but I guess all of you can refer to facebook. Ok, when i'm free I will post some here. Yes i am rambling. Need to think of something interesting to do this weekend. Mike and I went to out favourite little korean restaurant on saturday and ordered more than the table of 4 beside us. Yep, he is putting on weight and he says he wants to go to the gym three times a week. He is persuading me to sign up for gym membership with him but I tell him I will only accompany him to swim. Other than swimming and playing tennis, dont attempt to ask me to engage in other sports. Yes, i am lazy.

I am still very bored lar!!!!!

No comments: