Monday, December 15

I had the most enjoyable and unforgettable saturday! visited the zoo after 12 years since my last visit in primary 3, i think. it was so exciting! and of course, the company was wonderful.

photos of some of the animals! my camera's battery went flat in an hour (yes yes, i forgot to charge the battery) and i finally could put my phone's camera to some good use.






















after covering the whole zoo in 5 hours, we were all sticky and sweaty and we decided to head home for a shower before hitting town for dinner and twilight. this led to a very impromptu meet-his-mum session and damn, i was so nervous! but i think his mum likes me :) anyway the weekend crowd in town was unbelievable we had a really late dinner cos we had to wait 45minutes for a table in din tai fung! i taught him how to smile with teeth while waiting for the table. haha!




got tickets for twilight at 11.40pm and i was so tired by then i was drifting in and out of sleep throughout the movie. i don't know what's nice about the movie and edward is too fair to be considered good looking to me. haha.. after a tiring day on sat, i slept for 15hours on sunday! :)

No comments: