Wednesday, December 31

2008

2008 is coming to an end and for once, i actually think i had a really good year! firstly, my results were not too bad for the two semesters in 2008. secondly, i got my driving license, in addition, secured a job for myself after graduation. last, but not the least, a very special person entered my life in 2008, although very late in the year, but better late than never! oh ya! i also had a good internship and met a bunch of colleagues which have become my very good friends. and finally, i turned 21 this year too.

come to think of it, i can't really recall anything very bad or exactly very unhappy that happened! maybe.. my mahjong luck which isn't very good this year? oh one bad thing is losing a friend to a fox-in-disguised. hahaha, well..i can't really do anything about it. i also found out how detestable another person is, and once again, i cant really do anything about it, just disappointed i guess.

i'm grateful for everything i have this year, and i'm thankful for all the people around me. looking forward to 2009! may it be better than 2008!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FOX-IN-DISGUISE! HAHA! I AGREE TO THE MAX.

ZY.