Wednesday, January 14

School is so boring!!! :( My elective was so boring that eeling and I left the lecture 50 minutes into it. it's a 3-hour lecture by the way. sigh.. weekend come quick please??

my last weekend was great! watched red cliff 2 on friday night. on saturday, i played a bit of mahjong at my cousin's place and went prawning with hazel, mag and boyfriends. prawning is fun!! and the prawn was yummilicious. quite cruel to the prawns lar, but if i dont fish and eat them, somebody else would right? so, yup, that's the way to make myself feel better about killing them alive. and i like to irritate Mike by asking him "where's our prawn where's our prawn where's our prawn" by his ear and he would reply me "be patient, must concentrate" haha!! it was a great night surrounded by my best friends and my boyfriend and their boyfriends. hazel is back and i'm happy:)


didnt bring me luck in mahjong :(






spot the striped polo-tee uncle who gave us all his prawns. hahaah!




he could stay in this position concentrating and not moving at all for damn long




the fat prawn was superrrr juicy.






dont know how to take photo!!




No comments: