Sunday, January 4

Happy 2009! Hope all of you had a great new yr eve's party! I had a wonderful time with the usual group of people and Mike. we booked a room in copthorne king's hotel and had potluck. the food was great, there were lots of booze, and my favourite is of course the chocolate fondue. i guess there's no better way to welcome the new year with my friends and my love:) we took a video of our wishes for the new year and i hope it'll all come true k? (accept the "zi sun man tang" by mr mike) really hope it'll be a good year for everyone!


hahaha damn funny. i don't know what they're posing for!









happy people!




all the ladies


and all the guys

the couples



my love!!!



my 2nd love. hahaha!!


yummy!!


handsome chef who de-boned the chicken


handsome chef with bow tie


the bears ziyan bought from taiwan.


spot the act cute one





the self proclaimed 4-tigers.


very exhausted people. haha...





my drunk boyfriend

who snores damn loudly!


finally presenting to all of you, ziyan's wake up look! cute not! HAHA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

zi yan damn chou!