Thursday, August 30

ludi is leaving for canada again today. it will be another 8months or so till she'll be back. it kinda makes me sad, even though i should be well used to this kind of departure already. i was once really angry with god(if there's one), he made my boyfriend(then) and my best friend leave me, one to the US and one to canada. i think it's damn unfair, damn damn damn unfair. nobody would know how much i've gone through to adapt to it. or maybe shua knows a little, as his 3 best friends left Sg too. anyway on the very day last yr when ludi left for canada, i got to know this guy. at first it was really exciting and everything, i thought, hey, it's not that bad afterall, god(IF THERE IS ONE) actually compensated me! but nah, it didnt turn out good, a big mistake in fact but it doesnt bother me anymore(as in, that guy). i still think it's damn unfair, but i guess i've already put away such feeling, i mean the feeling is still there, but i try to hide it somewhere. i guess in life people grow up and people move on. but the thing is, people move on at different pace, so that's the problem. anyway i'm glad luluuuu is still like before, we still like to sing the same old songs at the karaoke, maybe a little more vain, which actually makes it better cos she doesn't complain when we look at clothes and cosmetics anymore. i know this is a very random post and my thoughts are all over and my sentences dont link. bear with it la, you seldom see such posts from me right.

No comments: