Saturday, September 22

finally having some time to myself until evening. anyway first post after being twenty. thank you to all friends who made my birthday wonderful. especially those whom i dont expect to remember my birthday but they did. ok maybe it's cos of the reminder in friendster/facebook. haha, but still, at least they made an effort to wish me okay! there's a person, who don't have my phone number, nor my msn, but every year he'll send me a msg on friendster to wish me happy birthday though we don't really talk to each other, dont know why but i just felt very..heartwarming? of course, everytime when something good happens, there'll be something bad. people who forgot my birthday or don't make an effort. it's ok if we aren't close, i understand why cos i forget birthdays too. but what about those who are really close to you? damn disappointing, so much that i don't wish to talk about them any longer.
the recess week is here! but i have 2 projects, 2 assignments, 2 quiz to prepare during the LONGGG one week! and i'm only left with wed and fri, how to do???

No comments: