Sunday, August 23

Hi all! Hope you guys had a great weekend. Pre-monday blue sucks isn't it? I had a usual-like weekend. Went shopping with Mike on saturday and there was this mattress fair at suntec and we bought a couple hundred bucks worth of pillows and bedsheets. Totally random, and we had to squeeze five big boxes of pillows in the car. After that we went to hanabi @ katong for dinner and then we were so full we decided to walk to parkway's Giant to replenish our supply of ice cream at home. Due to the green tea during dinner, i had trouble falling asleep at night and i forced him to tell me a bedtime story. He attempted to tell the story of little red riding hood but decided to add a twist to it by naming the wolf Mr Horny Wolf, and also, poor little red riding hood was gang-banged by woodcutters on the way to her grandma's place. Damn irritating lor, i asked him to forget it, i will do without the story.

Went to my grandma's place today to accompany her play blackjack with her siblings etc. I tell you, those grandmothers really can make me ear permanantly damaged. Planned to go for facial with my cousin but we cancelled it last minute cos my dad dont want to let me use the car and we were lazy to walk the long way out to get a cab, plus it was about to rain. Anyway, lost $22 at blackjack. =( Need some mahjong fix !!
Alright, let's post some photos.

My convocation was great. It was a day which i felt really loved and lucky to have my friends, family and boyfriend, plus my bestest uni friend!










Wanted to post more photos but this internet explorer is making me frustrated!! Goodnight all!

No comments: